Troll Platform GBS
The Troll Gravity Base sub structure is 370 m high, the tallest platform support in the North Sea.
Multiconsult has performed the enormous technical challenge of detail engineering of the concrete gravity base substructure, in a joint venture with other consulting engineers. Client: Norwegian Contractors. Multiconsult has also participated in a number of conceptual studies for the Troll development:
- Condeep T300 studies for Norwegian Contractors.
- Weight optimization studies of the deck structure for Norconsult Offshore Engineering.
- Living quarter studies for NPC Civil A.S. • Riser study for Norwegian Contractors.
- Deck structure studies for Norwegian contractors.
- Study of mechanical outfitting of the substructure for Norwegian Contractors.
- Multiconsult performs finite element analyses, including the most complicated global analyses.
- Structural steel
- Concrete Design
- Structural Analyses