The Kollsnes projects (KOP) are a set of developments intended to maintain and enhance the robustness of capacity at this gas processing plant.
They include tie-in of new pipeline from the Troll field, extension of substation, 3 new MEG trains and upgrading of the waste water treatment system.
Scope of work
- Engineering integrated as a discipline in Aker’s engineering organization.
- Substation concrete building handled by Fredrikstad office.
- 28500 hours
- PDMS underground piping by Aker. 1800 hours
- 2 persons at site. One from the engineering team. 6000 hours
- One person to follw up civil construction ++. One additional person assistance to electro plan. 5000 hours
- Infrastructure (site preparation, cable trenches, underground piping, roads and paving), foundations, substation, steel building
- Assistance to Aker Safety discipline
- Follow up civil work at site
- Assistance to Aker Plan discipline